Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16

So today was a good day. I did good on my diet yesterday so back on full force yay..yesterday was a fruit day with a turkey sandwich for dinner. I weighed in today at 191!!!!!!! 11 lbs down. I am super happy and cant wait to get to my 15 lb mark now! 4lbs away...I think since I have bypassed the 10 lb mark it is making me super excited that the weight is actually coming off at this point. I cant really feel it in my jeans, my stomach def. does not seem bloated out anymore so they are def. a better fit. But, still not lose to go down a size lol. I am thinking hopefully at my 20 lb mark they will so we will see!!

4 comments:

  1. You're making great progress. Don't let the ups and downs of a lifestyle change get you down. You're doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you two!! I know, its def. hard..knew it would be, but trying to stay on the positive side that the weight is coming off =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, that is a big accomplishment. I know you'll reach that 15 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete