Friday, February 12, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!!

Well, I def. have not been staying on track like I should! But, I have lost a lil bit more. So for my birthday's weigh in today is 187.3..total weight loss is 14.7 pounds. Just about half way to my goal point of 30 lbs! If I would have stayed on track I know i would have lost the weight, but the last couple of weeks have been so crazy! This week have found out that I am going to be going thru a divorce. And yesterday he told me that I need to leave. So ya. Life is going crazy now. Today is my birthday and im going out of town with my lovely friends, and going to try and keep things off of my mind for today/tonight, but I know its going to be hard!! Well sorry for falling off the blogger for a bit, but I will def. be on my diet still, and be back on here daily hopefully soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment