Friday, January 15, 2010

DAY 15

OK so today was my second week weigh in and day 15. NOT GOOD AT ALL. Im dissapointed in myself, because I let my weaknesses get over me and blew this whole week. I gained .8 of a pound from last weeks weigh in, but went back down from my 10 lb mark. I am back on it today full force and HAVE TO LOSE 30 lbs or as close as i can by Feb 12 (my birthday). I actually ordered The Six Week Body Makeover and so Im really excited for when I get it in hopes that will work also. I will continue my current diet until I get that one and figure it out. I just need something where I can eat some carbs, thats my biggest fault, and hope that if I am able to eat some, it will make it that much easier for me to stick to my diet. I think I can lose the 30lbs if I am able to lose a total of 20 lbs by then end of this month. I was doing so good and thats always what happens...I ruin it =( Trying to just stay positive and keep going so I can accomplish my main goal of 30 lbs!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment