Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5

Hello =) Well today was fairly easy. It went by quick. I did have massive cravings considering I made steak, baked potatos and green beans for dinner for the family =). I did good though and I got to eat my fruit salad with whip cream mmmmmm. I ate my sausage and eggs this morning then fell asleep with baby for awhile woke up and had to do some running around went to the bookstore and got the book My Sisters Keeper. I am almost done reading my other book! I was surprised how much I have read in the last couple days!! Anywho..I went to the store and bought some sugar free candy to suck on to help with the cravings and bought different 100 calorie snacks so if Im going crazy and have to snack I have those. But, I am going to still try and not eat them seeing how those are not in my diet at all. Just emergencies I guess lol..better I eat 100 calorie pack then a hamburger or something. Other then that I went to Beverly's to get some fabric to decorate my partners journal for a swap =) Hope it comes out what Im thinking to make LOL...so we will see! Oh I weighed in at 194.8 so that is a total loss of 7.2lbs! Wahoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment