Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13

HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR THE PAST BOUT WEEK SINCE I HAVE NOT POSTED..SORRY.

January 7th weigh in 193.6
8th weigh in 193.2
9th weigh in 193.6
10th weigh in 193.2
11th weigh in 192 (10 lbs mark)
12th weigh in 193.2
13th weigh in 193.4


Ok so there are my weigh ins for the days I have missed on updating daily, which I will try and keep up! So what has been going on?? Well I was doing good it slowed down until 11th. Which I finally made it to the 10lb mark which was also my husbands birthday. We went to the movies and seen Avatar, which I loved and cant wait for video on it, and I ate popcorn candy and regular soda! I know I shouldnt have, but I did. Then Yesterday I faulted again and sphaghetti, crackers and ice cream. But, today I am back on in full force. I was reading its normally to mess up on a diet, and if you do to just get back on track and keep going, so thats what I am doing. Today I actually have not been feeling good at all, woke up with a sore throat so bad!! I had oatmeal and have been sleeping the rest of the day, but now i have to eat something and Im going to eat some eggs and sausage. Hopefully tomorrow is a good weigh in and now my big goal is to keep going until I reach the 20lb mark!! Well when I reach the 15lb mark Ill be super happy!!!

I actually think that since I got in the biggest fight ever with my husband and ended up at my moms house on SAT night that didnt help. So I know now another one of my faults eating when depressed! I dont think that helped my eating either and def. steered me from my diet, but I am ok now and moving forward!

1 comment: