Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 7

Well today was the last day before my official weekly weigh in tomorrow morning!!! I did pretty good today. I ate eggs and ham with ketchup for lunch. I woke up late with baby again so it was pretty much a lunch. Then I had a tuna salad sandwich. Which I was not suppose to make it into a sandwich, but I couldnt resist =). And I been drinking tons of water, I bought those crystal light packets and it def. helps me drink the water way more faster. This mornings lost was .6 and weighed in at 193.6. Im actually gettin pretty excited, because once I lose 10lbs then I have reached my first goal! Then on to losing another 10! I am hoping and shooting for really losing 30lbs by my birthday it will be such a great birthday gift, I will be happy with just those gone =) So being hopeful. I think once I hit the 15 lb mark it will def. help with confidence booster that I can and AM doing it =)

9 comments:

  1. Michele360 from swap-bot. I'm another one "l" Michele! Good luck with your weight loss. Sounds like you are highly motivated and gung ho! Send some of that my way! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just letting you know, that I'm following you! Good luck with your weight loss, I should start too, but it's so hard!

    -Unska from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl I am on my own weight loss journey as well! I began on Jan. 1st but I have a good 50-60 pounds to lose. It will be one heck of a long journey. I am from Swap-bot and am now following you! I'm listed as soyprincesa2 and Maggie Goebel.
    I love your rewards that you have set up for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals! I would like to support you by losing my flab, but I don't have the willpower yet! You can be an inspiration. I quit smoking 3 years ago this month so I'm trying to talk myself into it.:O)

    Peace -Peacewytch from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, I love that you eat eggs and ham with ketchup! People I know think it's wierd to eat eggs with ketchup! Second, good luck with the weight loss. I stuggled for a couple of years to get lighter. It was hard to not only change physically, but to change mentally on how I viewed food.

    I'm excited to follow along on your journey!

    -Mark (superstarchefmark) "Be My Blog Follower" -swapbot-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm one of your swap partners (kaytd89) from the be my blog follower swap on swapbot.
    Hope all's going well and I'm looking forward to reading more! (if I did the blog following thing right, as I only just had a choice to join and am hopelessly confused....)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am your partner for swap-bot's blogger swap. Looks like a good blog, you will inspire me. Good luck and I'll be back for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, dinoprincesschar here - swap-bot blogger partner..good luck with the weight-loss, i'll be checking in :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is so important to stay motivated. I think accountability helps too. And you have a group of people watching you NOW!! LOL

    ReplyDelete