Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1

Today was an easy day for me. It went by fast and the first day on a diet seems to be easy. You are still pumped and eager to get the pounds off hahaha. I ate one scrambled egg for breakfast. Then for Lunch ate oatmeal. And for dinner I had sausage and green beans. I was suppose to eat another meal, but I am exhausted and not even hungry. ALso I just drank water all day. I am doing a diet thru fat loss 4 idiots =) So I am following a meal plan. I know im not suppose to weigh myself everyday, but I cant help but to when I wake up. Ill just be putting my daily weight in these daily posts, but my weekly update on the side for the weekly weigh ins. Today it did suck because my mom bought 3 crabs for 15$!! Very good price! She was like you should have waited until tomorrow to do your diet and you could have came over and ate some. But, although it did sound sooo good for dinner, My day was already practically over and I did perfect on my diet, so I figured I am dedicated to this and I need to learn to turn away my cravings now, because If I dont then Im always going to have a hard time. Morning weigh in to start with 202! So I am very proud of myself =) So day 1 is done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment