Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6

SAD day today. I weighed in at only a .6 loss on a scale, but need to remember I should not even be weighing in daily only once a week so Im ok LOL..well sort of. I did OK on my diet today. I had chocolate milk for breakfast (should only be plain) and then I had a bowl of pinto beans with cheese for lunch then a salad with onions, cucumbers and italian dressing for dinner. I had one sugar free candy also. Im trying not to eat them at all, but when I did eat that one it helped my cravings so its working well on helping LOL.

Im almost done with reading my book and ready to read my new book yay!! My lil guy is 13 months and he went poo poo and took off his diaper afterwards! Luckily everything stayed lol, but im hoping its a sign he is ready to be potty trained! Since Im not working right now Im going to start tomorrow and see how he does because I know they say boys are harder, so I figure the sooner I start maybe it wont end up so bad in the end. OK night...

No comments:

Post a Comment